The SK6000 is a welcome addition to the product range at CoreVend.
With a new elevator delivery system all product is delivered to the hand of the customer bump and fall free. The machine can be completely adjusted to suit the particular requirements that the site requires – all drinks, all snacks, combination etc..
Coupled with the huge capacity that this machine can hold, it makes the machines suitable for practically any site.
– Direct product loading eliminates space limitations of spiral based systems increasing channel capacity by over 20%.
– Full glass fronted machine allows customers to see product before they buy.
– Elevator system goes direct to chosen tray and delivers products to the height of the customers hand – ideal for delicate products – sandwiches, glass bottles etc..
– Machine is fully adjustable in that the entire machine can be subdivided and each individual channel can be adjusted to suit the particular dimensions of each product.
– Allows the machine to vend virtually any product with no fuss – crisps, chocolate, cans, bottles, sandwiches, beer, fruit etc..
– Standard Capacity (with 5 trays) – 72 Crisps/190 Chocolate Bars/100 Drinks (Bottles/Cans)
– Configuration – Top Shelf (Crisps) – 12/12/12
– Second Shelf (Crisps) – 12/12/12
– Third Shelf (Bars) – 12/12/28/28/28/28/50
– Fourth Shelf (Cans/Bottles) – 8/8/8/8/8/8
– Bottom Shelf (Cans/Bottles) – 8/8/8/8/8/8
– Additional trays available as required (up to max total of 7 trays).
– Magic Eye System on elevator means no more failed vends.
– Secure three anchor point locking system with separate lockable cashbox for increased security.
– Adjustable temperature control, allows for differing temperature for different trays. Suitable for food.
– Injected foam cabinet walls ensure the best refrigeration using lower power consumption.
– Full coin mech/change giver.
– Optional note reader available.
– Lifetime Technical Assistance on all machines
– Dimensions – 1920mm (H) x 803mm (W) x 950mm (D)